Sunday, June 3, 2012

Please explain.

Will someone please explain to me why people are so mean? And also why places have such bad customer service? I don't understand how People can be rude and inconsiderate for no reason whatsoever.. Drives me crazy! I believe in being nice to everyone, and I try to be unless they have given me a good reason to not be. I get people have bad days, i def have them too but try hard not to take them out on random strangers, or people i love. So maybe these people shouldnt go around anyone so you don't have to be rude. What makes me even crazier is places of business where the workers are super rude.. Isn't it your job to have cliental or have customers refer to your place of business? I think so .. So why be mean to customers? That's a very quick way to lose my service. Maybe one day people will be nice.. One day .

Didn't mean to be so negative I just needed to vent

No comments:

Post a Comment