Thursday, March 25, 2010

Updates!!!!

So it has been months since I have blogged.....This is due to my busy schedule. As you can tell those pics i posted were from oct and nov.. :/ . I also realized that alot of those pics were not flattering ones..so thats my bad. Any who about my crazy life now a days, i started as a nail technician at visions salon at the end of nov. I work there tues- thurs nights and all day sat. I also still work my day job at ameriprise financial tues- friday. Now my saturdays are on Mondays. The day i get caught up on wash, car issues, and whatever else needs to be done.. oh and I also do nails at home for family on this day. As you can see I dont have much vacation time. But Good News Poeple !!! Me and my cute sister ( who is going to school to be an esthetician) are heading down to vegas in april for the cosmetics trade show for 4 days !! I am so excited to have a weekend away, spend time with my sister, and see new and interesting products and equiptment for nails ..and esthetician stuff..haha. Anyway I am really going to try to not put off blogging for months anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment