Friday, March 26, 2010

Forgot some Crazy News !!

So my cute 16 yr old brother went to prom with his girl friend on sat. A very tired Reggie..aka my brother took his cute date home around 3 am ish. He dropped her off at her home in pepper wood, got in the car and started driving. Moments later he fell asleep, hit a brick mail box, and tipped the car (which was our element) on the drivers side. Being the brave strong boy he is, he pulled himself out of the passenger side door with not a scratch on him!! My uncle picked him up and let him stay the night. I was trapped at home with no car. My sister had my car up at our cabin with my parents, where the night activity had taken place. They were trapped up there becasue my brother had the keys to the gate to the cabin so they could not leave. That is why my uncle picked him up ! I am just so happy though that Reggie is ok. However my parents will not be letting him drive for a while, but I dont think he really wants to anway..

1 comment: