Friday, November 1, 2013

Three.



Two weeks ago today Schroeder turned 3. We took him to cornbellys for the second year in a row. So much fun for him. We went on hay rides, walked through mazes, had some lunch, and jumped on the big air pillows. After all the fun at cornbellys, we went back home to open presents, have pizza, and have cake and ice cream. Schroe is so funny he sings to himself "happy birthday for me." It was such a fun day. 
   I can't believe it has been 3 years since he made me a mommy. His birthday is always bitter sweet for me. It's fun to see him growing and learning. I just want the time to slow down a little bit. He's such a funny, picky, sweet boy and I am so grateful to be his mom. 

I love you Schroeder Dex more than you will ever know. 




No comments:

Post a Comment