Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Love

Yesterday my Schroeder turned 1! Crazy I know, I cant believe it's been a year. It seems like yesterday I was in the hospital holding him for the first time, falling in love. Yesterday was definitely bitter sweet. He took his first steps..(how many people can say that's happened on their 1st birthday?) and he clapped(I have been trying to teach him that for a while now). It may not seem like anything to anyone else, but to me it was amazing! I honestly cant express how much Schroeder means to me, and how much I love him. He makes me want to be the best person I can be. He makes me laugh and smile all the time. He has such a sweet perfect spirit, and I am very blessed to be his mommy. This has been the best year of my life, everything is sweeter with him around.

Happy 1st Birthday Schroeder!!

I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment